Monday, June 25, 2007

Happy 30th Anniversary, Mom and Dad!

I couldn't find another picture of just the two of them that was already in my iPhoto library. This is a couple of years ago, but it is still cute.


Today is my parents' 30th wedding anniversary! Laura Dishman and Ray Dabney were married June 25th, 1977 in Uvalde, TX in the First Presbyterian Church. That is the same church Richard and I were married in. Last weekend they went with friends to Fredricksburg for a getaway. Their friends were married two weeks before them so they were both celebrating 30 years! I just talked to Mom and they were fixing a "great dinner" and were looking forward to an evening of good food and good company. Aww...SO, Happy Anniversary you lovebirds and thank you for the inspiration you have given me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, y'all!