Tuesday, December 23, 2008

You're Gonna Love This!

You can't help but notice the little white flurries falling so peacefully on my blog. Well, I got those from my friend Janera who sent me to this website and I just HAD to share this place with you! And the snowflakes are just the very tip top of the iceberg, my friends! If you are into making your blog "fancy", and putting lots of nifty gadgets on it, or if you just want everyone to think you are the coolest, smartest blogger in the land, visit this website!

This lady has SO many cool ideas and the directions are very simple to follow! So, mosey on over to Blogger Buster and check it out!

Happy Blogging!!!

2 comments:

  1. Well, ma'am, that's very kind of you, but I didn't do nuthin' really.

    Now, if you can help me figure out how to get a regular box on my blog? One that I can change the contents periodically? Along the side, or at the top, rather than at the bottom?

    Now, that would be something!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the flakes.......I love learning more about blogs and how to improve them.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!