Monday, June 08, 2009

Hello, My Friends!

Well, I'm back from what I can only tell you was one of the best weekends of my life.  I went on a Chrysalis during the summer between my freshman and sophomore years of high school and it was life changing.  Then, last summer I was given the great blessing of attending a Walk to Emmaus, the adult version of a Chrysalis.  And this past weekend, I was given the absolute honor and blessing of working as a servant on the team for Women's Walk #36.  I cannot even put into words what an amazing weekend it was.  I never thought anything could top MY OWN weekend as a pilgrim on Emmaus, but being able to serve the pilgrims in the prayer room was overwhelming.  Coming home was bittersweet, but it sure was nice to kiss on that sweet man of mine and snuggle with the pups.  God is SO good, he blows my socks off!  


Scroll down to see more updates in the posts below.  

post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! I would love to do Emmaus and be on a team again. I've never felt the Lord working through me like I did when I was on the Chrysalis team, it was a very powerful thing to feel at the age of 16. I can only imagine what it's like with adults! I'm proud of you!! Oh, and thanks for the award!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great praise to God - "he blows my socks off" - yes He does. Your joy is infectious.

    Rachel
    www.stirringthedeep.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! Just swinging through from KellysKorner and wanted to say hello. I'm from TX too and 2 of my brothers-in-law are Aggies (one graduated, one's still there).
    Hope you don't mind me following you : )
    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!