Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Check Her Out!

While perusing some blogs tonight (please do not fall over in shock), I stumbled upon this one I LOVE (or "lurve" as the author writes) about decorating on a budget!  Check it out!  I already have so many ideas; now I just need the time to get them accomplished.

Lately, I've been very "blech"about our house.  It's just stagnant and boring and I'm getting tired of it!  So, I've been looking for things I can do differently!  I've also found some great Christmas gift ideas since we're kinda on a budget with that this year, too.  Aw, who am I kiddin'?  I'm on a budget every season of my life!  **sigh**

Anyway, not only does this blogger have AMAZING taste and great THRIFTY ideas, but she's
HI-LARIOUS to boot.

So, if I've piqued your interest, go check out the Thrifty Decor Chick!  You won't be sorry!

post signature

2 comments:

  1. A friend told me about her site a few months ago- she has great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok...thanks a lot Charla!!!! I just spent an hour on that blog and got nothing else accomplished :P

    PS-When do I get to see you and that sweet husband of yours? It has been WAY to long!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!