Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving

I have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving day, and every day of the year!

I'm thankful for (in no real order):

-my freedom and the men and women who earned it and now keep it on a daily basis

-my family, who supports and loves me unconditionally and always has

-my husband, my best friend who knows me better than anyone in this world and will make the BEST daddy!

-I have to throw in there, I'm very thankful for a Fightin' Texas Aggie WIN over t.u. last night!  WHOOP!

-my home, including my pups that love on me and are happy to see me every day! 

-my friends; I have some of the best friends a girl could ask for.  Some, I've known since I was a child and some are fairly new, but they're all so very special to me. 

-my salvation...in the last 4 years my relationship with Jesus has grown leaps and bounds.  I know if it hadn't been for all we have been through and the challenges we still face in this pregnancy, I wouldn't be so in love with Him today.  Thank you, Jesus. 

As I sit in my parents' living room, I'm overwhelmed with gratitude for all of the blessings in my life!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING, Y'ALL! 

   "Now, our God, we give you thanks and praise your glorious name!"  1 Chronicles 29:13


post signature

4 comments:

  1. Love your post especially the Aggies beating tu. WHOOP!!! So thankful for that one, HA!!
    Hope your Thanksgiving was a good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so thankful for YOU charla! sorry we missed seeing you and the belly over the holidays. hope to catch up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praise Yahshua for salvation!
    Jews for Jesus.org!
    Don't forget the Sabbath Acts 18:4!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praise Yahshua for salvation!
    Jews for Jesus.org!
    Don't forget the Sabbath Acts 18:4!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!