Saturday, December 31, 2011

I Think I Can, I Think I Can...

Be a better blogger, that is. And you know what's silly? I totally stress myself out about not blogging more. Y'all it's just hard right now. When I think about doing it, all of the other things like sleeping, eating, and feeding my children, seem to always take precedence.

*sigh*

One day, I will have time to do things like read and blog again.

One day.

Lots has happened since I last posted.

The babies turned 7 months old, we went to uvalde for thanksgiving, the babies turned 8 months old, the babies got much more mobile and are got more teeth, we had family pics taken, I sent out Christmas cards, Truett has had 3 ear infections and has now been referred to an ENT, Mchotterson turned the big 4-0, we've done some big work on the house and got new living room furniture, we were back in Uvalde for Christmas, and now we're almost to the new year! Whew. And Sunday, New Years day, the babies are being baptized!

I plan on at least sharing pictures to document these things but I need sleep right now folks.

I will leave you with a few pictures and a promise to both you and MYSELF to BLOG MORE in 2012.

Hmm, sounds like a resolution; right along with getting back to the gym and creating a craft room upstairs?

Riiiiiigghhht...


























- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super busy life!! Know the holidays were a blast! The kida are absolutely precious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl, we all get busy, and it's understandable! I'll keep coming back to read whenever you get a post done.
    Sounds like lots of fun has been going on, and those babes are getting big, and are still just as cute as can be!!

    Hope the New Year is blessed!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO NOT STRESS about blogging! You just enjoy those sweet babies and sleep!! Any momma understands all that. Like Rachel, I'll be here when you post again.
    I can't believe how those sweeties have grown! They are just beautiful. Have a wonderful, blessed New Year!! Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are a busy gal with 2 moving babies! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!