Wednesday, September 27, 2006

By Popular Demand...

I ended up having to come out to my in-laws to upload the pictures of Marlee, but here they are!

I can't tell if this is before or after her haircut (I think after). She and Maggie love to play in the backyard. She's quite a big girl about staying outside all day while we are at work! I absolutely love this picture! She looks like she's smiling!




The rest of the pics I wanted to post aren't working right now. More pics of Marlee and Maggie both, to come!

8 comments:

  1. she looks like she's smoking a cigar! what's that in her mouth??

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to kiss her little face! She's SUCH a cutie! Tell Mags to set a good example for her baby sister!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE THAT UNTIL NOW, AMY! THAT'S A STICK SHE AND MAGGIE HAD BEEN PLAYING WITH IN THE YARD!

    I KNOW...I SPEND ALL AFTERNOON KISSING HER LITTLE FACE! I WILL TRY TO POST MORE PICS THIS AFTERNOON!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks like a Marlee "Lei" Jenkins, or Marlee "Leia" (as in Princess Leia) Jenkins to me...

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute baby! How much does she weigh? How old is she?

    ReplyDelete
  6. At her first vet checkup/shots appt, she weighed 2.36 pounds. That was last Monday, almost a week ago. So, I'm sure she has gained a bit. She probably weighs around 3 pounds now. She was born August 3rd, so she is about 8 weeks old now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time for a new post & new pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!