Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Questionnaire

1. Name: Charla
2. Birthday: April 10
3. Birthplace: Victoria, Tx
4. Eye Color: Blue
5. Hair Color: Dark Brown (sometimes with, sometimes without highlights)
6. Height: 5'6"+
7. Ethnicity: Caucasian
8. Weaknesses: shoes/accessories, home decor, and ice cream
9. Most missed memory: time with my Nana
10. Thoughts first waking up: Take your temperature (BBT).
11. Last time you cried: Other than getting teary-eyed over silly things, I actually CRIED a couple of weeks ago when I was so homesick for Uvalde.
12. Song title that currently says how you feel: East to West by Casting Crowns
13. What is the perfect day for you: Richard and I wake up from a relaxing sleep the night before, and I don't have to think about temperatures or OPK's. Someone has cleaned my house from top to bottom while we were asleep so we make our way to a Barnes and Noble, dinner out, dancing, and a great glass of red wine. I could go on and on.
14. Ever been asked for an autograph? Only for signing yearbooks.
15. How do you vent anger? I cry and I get really quiet so I can think...until it bubbles over and then I talk about it until I'm exhausted.
16. Who do you talk to most on the phone? probably my sister-in-law Dawn, and my mother.
17. As a kid, were you a lego builder? yes
18. Do you chew on your straws? No
19. Do you sing in the shower? Oh DEFINITELY and I do my best thinking in the shower...seriously, I come up with some great ideas!
20. Who's the last person you stayed up late talking to on the phone to? Late is such a relative term...either my SIL or my mom.
21. The last place you went to in a plane? Hmm...I was supposed to go to San Antonio in October, but had to cancel, so I will have to come back to that one
22. Do you cry at weddings? Oh, yes! Especially now that I'm married because it always makes me think of my own wedding, which makes me weepy...in a good way.
23. Are you afraid of the dark? No, not really. I don't particularly like it though when Richard is out of town and I have to walk through the dark house by myself.
24. What are you addicted to? Good books, my computer, blogs
25. Crunchy or creamy peanut butter? Jif, Reduced Fat CRUNCHY!
26. Who do you fight with the most? I don't really fight with anyone. I would rather discuss, honestly what is going on. I disagree with Richard but we don't really fight.
27. Who can you tell anything to? Richard-he is the best listener I have ever met and the best secret keeper, too.
28. Who can't you get enough of? of course, Richard...my nephews are a close second.
29. Who makes you laugh the most? my friend, Donna
30. What is the worst feeling ever? Helplessness
31. How many pillows do you sleep with? two...one King size, regular pillow and one smaller feather.
32. How many rings before you answer your phone? For whatever reason, I always wait at least two.
33. How many times do you press the "snooze" button? Oh, goodness...WEll, just recently we moved the alarm to my side of the bed because seriously, the alarm could go off right next to his ear and he would stay sound asleep...I honestly have NO idea how he does it. So, I would say I probably hit the snooze button on average 3-5 times every morning.
34. How do you sleep? On my stomach most of the time, but sometimes it hurts my lower back so I end up on my side with my feather pillow between my legs.
35. Last time you laughed: Last night in the car on our way to Amarillo. I LOVE road trips with Richard because we always have great conversation and he always has me rolling with laughter. I also laughed on the way home as I watched Ratatouille on my laptop...great movie!
36. Ever looked at someone ugly and said "EWWW"? Yes, sadly. I don't say "EWW" now, although I'm sure I did as a child, but I catch myself reacting internally and I hate that. I am certainly a constant work in progress.
37. What is your favorite color? I love blues, browns and black...sometimes pink.
38. What is your favorite state? definitely TEXAS!!

I love reading these, so I tag all of my blog friends!

1 comment:

  1. I love these! It is fun learning random facts about blogger friends!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!