Thursday, May 15, 2008

Happy Birthday, Kierstyn!

I had to shout out to my good friend, Kierstyn, on her birthday today! I always remember the 15th of May and the 15th of pretty much every other month because your family seriously has a thing with the 15's!! Poor Ben!

Anyway, without further ado...

Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, to you!
Happy Birthday, dear Kierstyn!
Happy Birthday, to you!

I met Kierstyn my second year teaching when I started working in Bryan. She helped me adjust to life at JLMS and will never know how much of an inspiration she was to me both personally and professionally.

Here are some things to know about Kierstyn-

1.) She's a GREAT teacher. She is now a full-time Mommy, but was a phenomenal teacher with great ideas that I liked to steal (really she shared, but she would have let me steal, too)!

2.) She's a GREAT mommy! Oh my goodness. She loves her kiddos and teaches them about Jesus on a daily basis. And, I must just throw in here that her kids, all three of them, are the smartest children I've ever known...and hilarious to boot!

3.) I know she's a great WIFE, SISTER and DAUGHTER, too. I've heard, witnessed and read all about her loving ways.

4.) She's a great prayer warrior and when she says she is praying for you, she means it! She has a heart for Jesus and it radiates from her!

5.) She's always smiling and laughing and making people around her laugh, too! She's just fun to be around!

Love ya, Kierstyn! Hope your day is awesome!!!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I saw your comment on "After the Rain" and could relate to your story -- even then I could see we have a few things in common. Then I came to visit your blog, and oh. my. goodness.

    We DO have some things in common. Texas. High school English (woo! hoo! It's May!), and some other stuff.

    Someday we should talk.

    Come and visit anytime.

    www.mygardenhat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charla!!!!! Thanks!! That was a total wonderful and fun surprise while I was checking blogs this morning for the first time in like two days (withdrawl!!!).

    You are such a sweet friend! We miss you guys so much, and MUST get together next time we're up north.

    Love you, and praying for the next couple weeks/days. Can't wait to see a positive pregnancy test!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!