Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Good Things DO Happen to Good People


Although I haven't really blogged about it much this season, I, once again, have been addicted to Big Brother 11.
All season my two favorites have been Jordan and Jeff, a.k.a. The Showmance!
I did like Laura (even though she was slightly too obsessed with her "endowments"), because she was smart and sassy.


If you didn't watch, then you won't understand but, Chima is one of the worst examples of sportsmanship I've ever seen. I kept asking myself if I really believed she was as old as she says she was, because she didn't seem a day over 13 to me. Wow. Youtube her fit throwing and you'll see what I mean. Eventually she was kicked off the show for her antics...yep it was that bad!

Anywho, tonight was finale night and I am SO HAPPY to report that JORDAN has won BB11!! She is so honest, sincere, funny and a fellow GRITS (Girl Raised in the South) so she has a great accent, too!

And the sugar on top...Jeff, her cohort and confidante through the game, and my personal favorite in the house, won America's Favorite Houseguest (yes, I voted...hee hee), which earned him $25,000.

So you see, after a few seasons of people with names like Evel Dick winning the half a million dollars and then coming back to the show this year looking completely stoned, we finally have someone I feel confident will use the money for good!

post signature

5 comments:

  1. I agree with you totally!! I'm so glad Jordan won and I could look at and hear Jeff talk all day long!!! Chima was just obnoxious, as well as Natalie. Did you see her face when Jessie voted for Jordan instead of her?? It's always kind of a let down when it's over because I spent 3 days a week watching it!! Now we have to wait until next summer to watch another group of people that we can't quit watching!! In the mean time, I'll just watch my second fave show, So You Think You Can Dance and the Dancing with the Stars, The Biggest Loser, and the Amazing Race. I really need to get a life, huh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with you! I'm soo happy that Jordan won!! and I agree with the previous poster that I could look at and listen to Jeff all day long! Hopefully next season will be just as interesting (only without Chima-like antics!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jordan---LOVE LOVE LOVE Jeff AND Jordan too :)

    Always praying for you and your family.

    Love, Hugs and prayers-
    Tiff
    Thepiferfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, so I don't watch the show, but you now have me intrigued a bit :) Glad it ended the way you wanted it to, that always makes for a better ending.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog... it is great! Love the cowgirlness to it! I also was addicted to Big Brother and was so glad Jordan one and Jeff... I see you have experienced loss like I have, if you ever need to "talk" please feel free to email me. Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!