Sunday, September 27, 2009

On a Roll

Quick post.


My Ags are on a roll! Don't say it's because the teams we have played are the equivalent of a 5A high school team, either. At this point, Aggie fans will take a win (and brag about it) anytime we get a chance! I'm pretty sure we're picked last in the Big 12 this year, but I'm hoping we can surprise everyone and show up BIG-TIME! McH and I are headed to a game next weekend, Aggies vs. OSU. It should be a good one.

I'm also on a roll with posting about music these days! So, here's another one of my favs. I love Third Day and as of late I have two favorite songs. So, go to iTunes and have a listen to Offering (on my Playlist that plays on my blog) and Born Again. Oh, and yes, that is Miley Cyrus on my Playlist, too. Quite a collection, I know. But have you heard that song? I LOVE it! It's positive, and has a great beat! It is definitely a song I would play really loudly in my car on a roadtrip while the people next to me stare, point and probably laugh.

Happy Sunday and thank you to all who left such sweet comments of encouragement below. You are ministers to my heart.

Waiting on Him,

post signature

2 comments:

  1. Stumbled on your blog....my husband and I struggled with infertility for a time. (not to say it won't happen again) My heart goes out to you! I will pray for your and your husband. I know this journey is a hard one!

    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see ya'll next weekend! I have been totally drinking the maroon Kool-aid... I hope we're not in for a major disappointment again this season. Also, I've been a closet lover of the Miley song. I thought I was the only adult in love with it! Are you familiar with Katie Melua? I know you love female voices. I love her version of "Just Like Heaven." Also like "Faraway Voice" and "Piece By Piece."

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!