Friday, October 23, 2009

I copied this from a blog I read and enjoy! Thanks, Kristen!

♥ What are your middle names? Zeldon and Kathleen

♥How long have you been together? Married for 7 years on 10/12 and we've known one another for 8 1/2 years.

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? We didn't really. We pretty much started dating the day after we met.

♥ Who asked who out? He asked me to a Charlie Robison concert the night after we met.

♥ How old are each of you? I'm 30, he's 37.

♥ Did you go to the same school? High school, no. College, yes.

♥ Are you from the same home town? no.

♥ Who is the smartest? We both have our strengths, although I must say I think he's smarter because he knows more about math and fixing things than I ever will!!

♥ Who majored in what? I majored in Psychology and then got a Masters in Education. He majored in Management and got a degree in that and then came back a few years later (when I met him) and got an Engineering degree all at Texas A&M.

♥ Who is the most sensitive? Well, I'd have to say me, which is what you would expect, but McH definitely has a sensitive side to him. There is something about watching a grown man cry (not like a baby, just being sentimental) that will make your heart melt! Right, girls?

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Anything Asian.

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hmm...I guess Colorado or the Gila National Forest in New Mexico? I love to travel, but McH can take it or leave it...:(

♥ Who has the worst temper? ME!

♥ How many children do you want? If you had asked me that three years ago, I would have told you an exact amount. But I can honestly say, we will take as many children as God can give us at this point. We are praying for two or three. I want more, he wants less.

♥ Who does the cooking? That would be me. The man will never be a kitchen dweller, ALTHOUGH he cleans the kitchen after I cook, so that's a deal I will make any day!

♥ Who is more social? Me, definitely. But I will say that even though McH is pretty quiet in a large group or when you first meet him, he's the kind of person people listen to when he speaks because he doesn't do it often. I should take a lesson from him, in all honesty.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? He is...but I'm an organizer.

♥ Who is the most stubborn? We both have our moments.

♥ Who wakes up earlier? I do, most of the time.

♥ Where was your first date? We went to a Charlie Robison concert at The Texas Hall of Fame in College Station.

♥ Who has the bigger family? I DO, DEFINITELY!!! My dad is one of 9, so we have TONS of cousins. McH's parents each have one sibling, and one of them has no children.

♥ Do you get flowers often? Um, no. 'Nuff said. ;)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Together, with our families. We switch off on where we are on Thanksgiving and Christmas.

♥ Who is more jealous? I don't think either of us are really jealous people...

♥ How long did it take to get serious? Not long! We knew after about a month we wanted to get married but knew our parents would FREAK because we both had just gotten out of long-term serious relationships.

♥ Who eats more? definitely him.

♥ What do you do for a living? I am a high school English teacher and he is an engineer with TXDOT (and does some cowboying on the side).

♥ Who does the laundry? Again, ME! He does iron his clothes most of the time.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Definitely ME! Until he started doing Fantasty Football a few months ago, he NEVER got on the computer. I even checked his email for him and told him if there was anything he needed to see.

♥ Who drives when you are together? We take turns. Most of the time probably him, but I like to drive and he likes to sleep, so it works out both ways.

♥ What is "your" song? Well, when we first started dating Martina McBride had just released a new CD, and I got it around Thanksgiving. One of the songs is called, "Baby I Love You." The first lines say, "The sun is shining everyday, The clouds never get in the way for you and me. I've known you just a week or two, But baby I'm so into you I can hardly breathe..." and that was exactly right! We had known each other since November 17th and it was Thanksgiving. So, when I talked to him, I told him about the song and wanted him to listen to it and listen to the lyrics. He went to Wal-Mart and bought it and that became "our song." Funny thing, when we were planning our wedding, neither of us thought of it as our first dance song. I was so mad at myself afterwards!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. So much fun!!! I think I might do it on my blog some time. Thanks for sharing. I love hearing people's story!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to clarify..... your mother also has two brothers which gives you even more cousins. couldn't leave them out of the count!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!