Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Until the Spring...



Tonight was the season finale of GLEE!  Oh my goodness.  I'm so sad to have to wait four months for another episode, but so excited about a whole new season starting in April!  I know I talk about it all the time, but this is seriously a show I will be devastated for if it ever goes off the air.

Albeit a little cheesy, the music is outstanding!  The cast is actually singing and doing their own dance moves, which is really impressive.  And as I watch, it's like watching me with a group of my friends in high school and college, being goofy and singing crazy songs like Sweet Caroline at the top of our lungs, hand motions and all.  Music is just good for the soul and so is GLEE!!

Anyway, I just had to share a little bit of what I L-O-V-E about G-L-E-E!  April 13th, 2010 can't get here soon enough!  Enjoy!




post signature

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I am SOOOO gonna start watching that come April! We must do a girls night for the season premier! In my basement on the BIG screen!! HOW did I miss this show? Mama Mia has been on HBO this month and I have watched it 4 times already!!:) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've enjoyed it each I have watched it but I keep forgetting about it.. Might have to buy the season on DVD...
    Love to you
    Kelly
    http://www.ivebecomemymother.com

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!