Thursday, March 11, 2010

How May I Help YOU? Part 2 (see first part below)

Hello sweet Blends!  I fully intended on getting back to finish this story much sooner than now, but...well...it just didn't happen. 

So, let's just get right into it.  

I think I left off with the part where I was through with the program and planned on returning it the next day.
So, yesterday, during my conference I decided to email the people at Circle + Bloom to start the refund process.  The next part of this post is best explained by sharing our email correspondence with you.  

Here is the email I sent them initially (click on the picture to make it bigger)

And her first response to me:

And I realized after I'd sent it that my email didn't sound very nice, so here is my next response and my reasons for the program not working for me.  


And here is Joanne's next response:
Do you see what she is offering to do?  Basically, she wants to re-record the track that I was having issue with so that, if I'm interested, I can continue to use the program!!!  Are you kidding?  Who ever offers to do something like that.  Wait, it gets better...


Me:

Joanne:

And later..

And me again...


And Joanne's response:

And the last one from Joanne, in response to me asking whether she thought she could still edit the track that involved mother earth and such...

 In case you didn't follow that conversation, Joanne, the CEO of Circle + Bloom, is going to CHANGE the recording of Track 23 because she is dedicated to customer satisfaction.  Can you believe that?  
I just have to say, once again, that this is the absolute best customer service I've ever experienced in my life! 

If you are here because you, too, are an infertility sufferer, I would encourage you to stop by Circle + Bloom and at least check out the program.  You can download the free introduction and see what you think.  

Oh, and last night, I did as Joanne suggested and listened to Track 24.  As she promised, there was no mention of any spiritual beliefs or suggestions.  It was relaxing, and meditative, exactly what I initially bought the program for. 

I'm looking forward to hearing the edited version of Track 23!  

Hats off to you, Joanne and the staff of Circle + Bloom. 



post signature

11 comments:

  1. Oh wow!! Now that is service!! I'm so glad this may work out for you after all. Our prayers for great meditation, lots of relaxation and a little Jenkins too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on such a good experience. I commend you for taking the stand you did. The enemy tries to sneak little things past us without our realization. May you be blest!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I thought customer service was good in the US after living in the UK for so long...but that's WAY beyond expected! I hope all works out for yall one day...soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! That's very impressive. And I'm very impressed with how you handled the situation to begin with. So many people are willing to jump into something because "it's not all bad", yet as your scripture verses clearly pointed out, that's not the approach we should take.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would have to say that is AWESOME customer service. When? Seriously, when?! was the last time a CEO corresponded with an unsatisfied customer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!!! That is amazing :) What a great company!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I TOTALLY thought you were going to tell us the typical run around with customer service reps, but WOW! That is amazing! Maybe I should give their customer service number to direct tv so they can get some pointers! :)

    At one point I seriously thought I might cry! Maybe this is the Lord's work! :) Praying dilegently for you sweet girl! (oh, and Rich too!)

    Fantastic company!
    WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very impressive! Thank you for standing up for what you (and I) believe, and for sharing the response. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Charla, I am afraid I don't know enough about what was happening to comment...sorry...new here.
    I have a list of Texas bloggers and will add your name to my list. Please come and visit.

    Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. what an awesome story to share. most of all, i love that you emailed her in the first place. you are one inspiring lady, miss charla.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Thats very good customer service! I just found your blog and love it! I'm a new follower and look forward to keeping up with your journey!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!