Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I Loved This Bum Deal

 I ended up at the walk-in clinic yesterday afternoon because my doctor was booked until Friday.  Thank goodness I did because last night I finally got a fairly good night's rest. 

Turns out I have some sort of respiratory infection that's draining into my lungs.  He ordered a steroid/antibiotic shot which the nurse gave me before I left, and then I picked up a scrip for antibiotic and cough medicine.  I'm so glad I ended up going because that cough medicine was the BEST!!!

Thanks for all of your well-wishes.  I think I'm finally on the mend and looking forward to an awesome trip to Austin this weekend!  YAY for girl-time! 
post signature

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you finally went in!!!! You'd better get to feeling better by Friday!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your on the mend! Have a great time this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are doing better! Happy the after-hours clinic helped out a friend..I work there every now and then. Lori R.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!