Saturday, October 30, 2010

Pregnancy Highlights: 13 Weeks

How far along: 13 Weeks today!

Size of Baby: The babies are about the size of a medium shrimp (not sure on the weight).
(Picture from www.Babycenter.com)
Total Weight Gain/Lost: Well, I'm not sure how much I weighed before, so I think I've gained about 7 pounds (5 in a week and a half)!  WHOA!

Maternity Clothes:Yes, most of the time, unless I wear a dress. 

Gender: We know Baby B is a boy, and we're still not sure about Baby A.

Movement: Not yet, but I can't wait for that!

Sleep: Um, some nights I sleep great.  Others, not so great because I'm up to pee, or just am achy in my hips and joints.  
What I Miss:  Being able to go hours without eating.  I feel like I have to eat all the time and I'm not good at that.  

Cravings: MEXICAN FOOD and salty treats. 

Symptoms: tired, crampy, slightly nauseous, easily out of breath, HUNGRY

Best moment for this week:  TWO ultrasounds in ONE day!  Amazing!  Hearing all looked great made my week!  
post signature

5 comments:

  1. Oh yay! I can't wait to follow the pregnancy with you!! I hope you will be posting pictures of your cute little self as that baby bump grows!!!!! By they way - I slept on my side with a pillow in between my thighs/knees to help with achiness in my hips.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to follow your journey. Yeah for 13 weeks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!! two little blessings = soo incredible!! the trick i used for my pregnancies to cure achy hips and legs and everything from the neck down was a body pillow. I would cuddle up to "Monte" and he would cure my achey hips and back. That may help you, and yes, you can steal his name for your body pillow!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been so far behind in my blog reading (even my own blog writing), so I was so excited to read that you're expecting, and not just one, but twins!

    Our twin boys will be one in a month (perhaps that's why I've been so busy the past year!) and continue to bring some much joy to us and their big brother.

    Again, so excited for you! Praying for you and your little ones!

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!