Sunday, April 23, 2006

Life's New Chapter



And this seems to be a LONG one! I realized I haven't added any pictures or information about our big move to Childress, Tx. Where, you ask? Ah, the inevitable question that always haunts my telling of our impending move northward. Uvalde, my hometown, isn't a thriving metropolis, but most people know it because of the Frio or Nueces river, or Garner State Park, or Acuna, Mexico. So, now that I am moving to a place not many have heard of, or if they have, it is because they travel up 287 and go straight through without so much as a nod in either direction, I am tiring of the constant, "Oh it is at the intersection of 287 and 83," bit. However, as much as I would love to have great things to say about my future domicile (thank you for the lingo, Wilbur) I don't really have the foggiest what I am getting myself into, besides a new house without WHEELS! Yay!

So, here are some pictures of the house, so far. Come and visit one and all...a great place to stop on your way to ski Colorado!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, y'all!