Sunday, April 23, 2006

Tag 4

I saw this on my dear friend, Corrie Searight's blog and thought I would try it. If you are viewing this, your job is to copy and paste into your own blog. Have fun!

Tag FOUR!

Four Jobs I’ve Had:
1. Nanny (four summers in h.s./college and 2 years in college)
2. Bookstore clerk (MSC bookstore in college)
3. gift shop clerk at Garner State Park (high school)
4. Jane Long Middle School (6th LA teacher for 3 years)

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:
1. The Sound of Music
2. Ferris Buellar's Day Off
3. Napoleon Dynamite
4. Mad Hot Ballroom (great documentary Amy introduced me to)

Four TV Shows I Love to Watch:
1. The Amazing Race
2. Lost
3. Extreme Makeover: Home Edition
4. Anything on HGTV...Flip that House, esp.

Four Places I’ve Been on Vacation:
1. Bahamas
2. Mexico City
3. Yellowstone National Park
4. New York City, NY

Four Favorite Dishes:
1. grilled burgers
2. Eggplant Parmesan
3. Dad's beef fajitas
4. mom's turkey bone soup

Four Websites I Visit Daily:
1. Bryan ISD
2. Yahoo or Google
3. Friends’ Blogs (Corrie and Amy)
4. First National Bank and Aggieland Credit Union

Four Places I’d Rather Be:
1. in Europe
2. in Uvalde with my parents
3. at the river, floating or laying on a big rock soaking up sun
4. eating breakfast...I'm hungry for waffles

Four Others I’d Like to Tag:
1. Amy and Will
2. Tania or Sami
3. Mom
4. Dawn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, y'all!