Tuesday, March 31, 2009

I've Got the Whole World...

...readin' my blog, I've got the whole world, readin' my blog, I've got the whole world, readin' my blog, Oh, I finally have a dot in Africa (sung to the tune of "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands").

Okay, so the words didn't exactly fit there in the end.

And yes, I might sound a TAD egotistical, but I did not mean it that way at all. I know it's not the WHOLE world, literally.


It's just...y'all have no idea how long I've been waiting to get a red dot on my cluster map in Africa. See the dots? They indicate where people are reading my blog from, around the world. Pretty cool, huh? Well, for the LONGEST time, months and months and months, I've had dots on every continent except AFRICA! And I understand there may be many places in Africa that haven't even seen a computer, let alone have access to the Internet.



But for some reason, I just really couldn't be 100% satisfied with my "clustering" experience until I had a dot on the last great continent!

And now, I have TWO!

And....

I. Am. Satisfied.

9 comments:

  1. Kudos to you, you crazy cowgirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um... I don't see one for Iceland. So there!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. way to go!!!! i aspire to be like you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, your blogs are.........wonderful. I'm still wanting a class with you to help me with mine. I have soooo much to learn and I absolutely love to do this even tho it's hard for me to find something to say when I stay home all time. But I'm trying.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so jealous! I won't put a cluster map up because I think it would depress me. I am pretty sure I have 7 readers. Total. On a good day!

    Love ya, sweet friend. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. There is medicine for your condition......lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm jealous!! LOL It was good to see you @ the gym!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lala-
    My camera is a Canon Powershot - 10 megapixels, 20 optical zoom. I love it! We are coming to C-town on your bday...can we all go out to dinner or does Sich have big plans for the big day? Let me know! BTW...congrats on the map!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, how do I get one of those? Looks like fun. Hi, I miss you, I will see you Sunday.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!