Friday, October 16, 2009

A Promise

I opened my email this morning and discovered the title for a daily devotional I read. I had to smile at God's promise.

He Will Multiply You.

Although the exact meaning behind the devotional wasn't precisely about having children, the message certainly applied, and I can't help but believe God gave me that this morning as I hear of more and more people getting pregnant and having babies.



**Post Coming Soon: My trip to see Mamma Mia! in Amarillo last night with a good friend...UH-MAYZ-ING!!!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. chill bumps, C! chill bumps! God is so faithful. i PRAY for black and white signs like that all the time!!! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wasn't paying attention. Where was "Mama-Mia"? Amarillo Little Theatre, Globe News Center, or Civic Center?

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!