Thursday, November 18, 2010

Update to Yesterday's Post

About a week ago, I ordered a Pre-Natal Yoga DVD from Amazon.com.  It came in yesterday and I started it (well, I did the warm-up), and I'm really hopeful it will help with my back pain. 



It seemed better this morning after last night's rest, but just sitting here in my chair in my classroom it's already starting to hurt again.  I also wore jeans with a good upper support panel, so maybe that is helping a bit, too. 

I did use a heating pad for a while last night, and between that and the little bit of stretching I did, I think it did make a bit of a difference.  I'm hoping if I continue like that I can get my back feeling much better, very soon. 

Thank you all for the suggestions! 

Psalm 6:2  Have mercy on me, LORD, for I am faint;heal me, LORD, for my bones are in agony.
post signature

3 comments:

  1. So good to see and talk to you this morning, you look great. We need to do lunch SOON!!!!!!Miss ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that video...I am going to find you a uni-tard like Shiva's :) In with the good...out with the bad!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you tried (I think it is called) a back brace? They have them at Motherhood Maternity and it helps support your belly to alleviate some of the stress on your back. I had to use it with my second pregnancy...I had REALLY bad pain in my back and on my sciatic nerve.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!