Monday, December 27, 2010

Book Recommendation!!



I just finished reading The Boy Who Came Back From Heaven on my Kindle.  I heard about this book in Sunday School and it piqued my interest.  Here's the website about the story.  

I have to say, I wasn't disappointed, in the least.

The story is non-fiction; it tells the experience of a 6 year-old boy who was in a horrible car accident with his father, and ended up a quadriplegic.  The majority of the book is written by Alex's father, Kevin Malarkey. During Alex's experience, he goes to heaven and the book is his story about what happened both right after the accident and in the last few years afterward.

This is an amazing story, filled with details about the accident scene, told from Alex's (the boy's) perspective.  The phenomenal part of the story is the majority of these details Alex has no way of knowing except that he saw them after he died.

Alex's parents are honest about their experience with his claims.  

If you're looking for an inspiring, uplifting, and easy read, I highly recommend this book!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away, y'all!