Monday, December 06, 2010

It's All About the benji's!


Okay, so maybe in my case it's more about the Lincoln's and the Washington's, but regardless of how much money you have or don't have, it never hurts to save a little here and there.  I've found myself really drawn lately to try and live more frugally.  It probably has something to do with the little money-eaters currently taking up residence in my stomach!  Kids are expensive.  Period.  And I'm finding out it starts MUCH sooner than birth!

I have seen some Facebook and Blogger posts lately about moms and families using coupons to save money and I've been so intrigued.  So, I was excited to find coupons for our local United online.  And even more exciting, they were actually for things I use (and some I had just bought, unfortunately).
I was so excited, I decided to try and find coupons for the other major grocery stores so maybe some of my readers could start saving at the register, as well.  Here's what I found!


KROGER
UNITED
H-E-B
TOM THUMB
SAFEWAY

I'm sure there are grocery stores I didn't list.  If that's the case and you are reading this and are interested, just google the name of the grocery store + coupons and you should be able to find what you're looking for!

Happy Bargain Hunting!!! 
post signature

4 comments:

  1. I'm a coupon queen too. Did you know that you can actually load coupons to your reward cards for stores like Tom Thumb? That way you don't even have to print anything out to take with you. You just swipe your card a the register like normal and the coupons are automatically used when one of those items is swiped. Seriously awesome.
    Oh, and by the way, you should join Amazon Mom. That's where I get all of my diapers and wipes. I was buying Target's generic diapers, but now I'm getting Pampers for less than generic and shipped to me directly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love using coupons but sometimes its cheaper to buy generic than it is to buy name brand with a coupon. So just watch out for that too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just LOVE YOU! Great post :) haha!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can find the Grocery game online; it lets you put in the grocery store that you go to and it shows you what coupons are available and what in store sales they are having.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!