Tuesday, December 07, 2010

You Asked...

I've had many requests for a belly picture and I just haven't gotten around to it.  I had great intentions, but I just didn't take the time to actually take one.  Plus, I really wanted to try to get a picture with my actual camera, but again, it just wasn't convenient.  So, without further ado, here is my 18 weeks 3 days belly picture, taken with Photo Booth on my MacBook (forgive the quality and the backwards literary elements posters in the background).



post signature

10 comments:

  1. Thank you so sharing, now send one every week ok. No pressure.LOL I do so love you my friend and you are just glowing with happiness. Thank you Father.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute!! Looking good, mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look fabulous. Hope you're have a fantastic year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuuuuuuuuute. i can totally tell that they look like you.

    ReplyDelete

Comment away, y'all!